我不知道你在说什么?
I don't know what you're talking about?
内容拓展:
I don't understand what you are saying.
我不知道你在说什么。
John Smith: I don't know you're talking about.
约:我不知道你在说什么?
I don't cotton on to what you are saying.
我不明白你在说什么。
I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
我一点也不知道你在说些什么。
I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.
我一点也不明白你在说些什么。
With that dead pan of yours, I just had no idea of what you were talking about.
你当时板着个脸,我压根儿就不知道你在说的是什么。
I don't know what you're getting at.
我不知道你在暗示什么
What are you driving at? Are you implying that I don't know what I'm talking about?
你意指什么?你是否意指我不明白自己在说什么吧?
I do not know what to say at the meeting.
我不知道在会上说什么好。
You know what I'm talking about.
我想你知道我在说什么。
本文来自作者[admin]投稿,不代表喵可柚立场,如若转载,请注明出处:http://tq.milcomo.cn/miaoke/670.html
评论列表(3条)
我是喵可柚的签约作者“admin”
本文概览:我不知道你在说什么?I don't know what you're talking about?内容拓展:I don't understand what you are sa...
文章不错《“我不知道你在说什么”用英文怎么说?》内容很有帮助